Not understanding how it works PLEASE HELP

vegasbaca
Once I find a dropship company. I click on the Web site. Then I have to sign up with them. Then I find a product that I like. Do I copy and past to ebay and then once it sales and money is clear. I go back to the company and place the order using there address???
I'm a little lost on the steps. You guys don't talk about that. I use money in my paypal acc. So I always have to have money in my acc???? RIGHT????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GET STARTER.
THANKS YOU.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Matt,

I think you will find this link helpful, this will walk you through the dropshipping process, as well as plenty of other information that you may also find helpful.

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ebay1
Funny, I had the same question Matt. It seems that even when you know what product you are looking for, to find a dropsshipper that carries that product is like finding a needle in a haystack. And before you can really search their site, they want you to fill out their app, that can get quite time consuming especially if it turns out you can't find the product you want. So Marc, referring us back to the education page was not useful. I went through the video's and its not clear how to find a dropshippers products without signing up...

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Brandt,

Perhaps not useful for you, but hopefully somewhat useful to Matt.

In regards to dealing with Dropshippers. If that is what they require, then there really isn't any way around it, unless you can talk them into just giving you some prices on some specific products for research purposes. Yes, it is time consuming going around opening accounts to just do research, but this whole business is time consuming.

You don't have to just do research for 1 or 2 months to get started, you have to be constantly researching to stay ahead of, or at least up with the game. If you're not doing that as a seller, then it's only a matter of time before a competitor will get the drop on you and start taking your business. As a general rule, if anyone is concerned about time constraints, then this is the wrong business for them as it's all time really.

Just no way around what the supplier's requirements are in regards to seeing their products, other than trying my suggestion above. That might work for a few items at least. The real issue would be with dropshippers who charge an account fee t establish an account. That's not just time then, but cash as well, so I would be staying well clear of those if that was what they were demanding.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.