Question about dropshipping

5 Mar 07 10:27:12 am
Hello everyone, i recently signed up for a dropship account and since i am new to this, i would like to know how the shipment works.
I mean, for example, if i buy 1 mp3 player i have to pay like 30$ to ship to italy. If i buy 5 ipods, shipment significantly decrease if we talk about cost per unit. But if i have to send each ipod using the dropshipping... do i have to pay 30$ each one? Logic sais that i have to, but... well it is always better to ask, maybe you have some suggest about it.
thank you all

5 Mar 07 05:18:39 pm
Your best bet would be to contact your supplier and ask if the charge ($30) is per unit, or per shipment.

Hope that helps!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at