RC cars & trucks - wholesaler/dropshipper wanted

Free Member
prorc
Hi,

I just joined a few days ago. I am looking for a wholesale supplier of Traxxas, HPI, Losi and Team Associated R/C cars and trucks. I have started the process of opening an account with a distributor, but this supplier requires an initial purchase of $5,000. After that there is no minimum order quantity, but this distributor does not offer drop shipping. I am looking for a wholesaler who either offers a lower or no initial purchase and also offers dropshipping.

Thank you,

Jared

satya
I'll be happy to help you out, Jared. I'll get back to you shortly.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
satya
Try -

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page. Thanks. Also, please try to upload a picture to your profile.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
prorc
Thanks. IF the suppliers you listed have the products I asked about their prices are higher than the items go for on eBay. I also had found several of these on my own before joining Salehoo so I am wondering what I paid for.

satya
Jared,

If I may ask, have you contacted these suppliers directly? If so, were you quoted a specific price after filling in a quote request or are you comparing the products based on the prices listed on their website? I'm just curious because often, the best prices are never listed on the wholesalers’ website and either you fill out an application form first or contact them directly to get wholesale prices.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
rgat
Hi,

@raidentech is looking great, I would like to know if someone had a successful transaction with them? and if they really support dropshipping.

Thanks,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.