Reliable dropshipper needed for iPods and digital cameras

15 Jan 08 01:21:32 pm
I have just joined Salehoo and been reading and browsing through forums and suppliers and feel overwhelmed.

I am looking to start a business on Ebay. I have established on Ebay and sold some products.

I'm looking for a reliable dropshipper for ipods, digital cameras, and other consumer electronic products.

I'm planning to sell the product within US, just to begin with.

I'd greatly appreciate it for some feedback. Thank you in advance.

16 Jan 08 05:27:25 am
If you plan on competing with ebay prices, your in the wrong market for dropshipping. Unless you have the cash to buy in big lots, then stay away from ipods especially. I made the same mistake as you and jumped into ipods and found that there was no money in them. I acutally lost a $1000 Fun times.

16 Jan 08 07:42:27 pm
thank you for the feedback. Yes, you're right, after doing some more research, it seems like dropshipping is not a good idea specially competing on Ebay :)

What are the other alternatives? Any thoughts, advice? Thanks again,

Free Member
16 Jan 08 09:59:01 pm
Dropshipping has actually become one of the quickest failing markets for newer ebayers. Its very good if you own your own webstore but using dropshipping on ebay has quickly oversaturated the market for the primary dropship items you see on every dropshippers site.

Buying into small bulk and large bulk is the way to go if you want to make profits on ebay.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
15 Dec 08 10:21:44 pm
You can have a look at MK Enterprise.
Link hidden: Login to view
They dropship internationally and also offer wholesale pricing. The latest brand name electronics are supplied and customers are happy with their service. This can be seen in the 4 star rating MK gained in our directory as well as some excellent reviews.

All the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at