Storefront Link Requested By Dropshipper

joserodriguez91
Hi,

I applied on Friday to be a reseller with XSDepot using their online application form.

Today I received an email requesting additional information to verify my business. They ask for my company's e-commerce storefront link.

I explained in the application form that I intended to resell their products on Amazon.com. They may be under the impression I'm a professional seller. I'm an individual seller without a storefront, as yet, and until I find some profitable items to sell by checking out the product catalogs I probably won't have a storefront.

I'd appreciate your advice on this topic

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jose,

All you can do is clarify that with the supplier, they may accept that or it may be their policy not to supply to Amazon or eBay sellers. They will certianly be able to clarify that policy for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
karen_salehoo
Hi Jose,

They are a popular supplier that offers dropshipping and they ONLY cater to resellers so they usually would want to verify your details as a reseller before they can give you access on their site. Since they do dropshipping, they do not restrict resellers on their chosen e-Commerce platform. What you need to do here is to contact them by phone directly and explain to them your situation since you still have no website put up or any information available online for them to verify. This usually works for new businesses applying as a reseller.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.