- does anybody work with them?

25 Feb 15 05:46:38 pm
Hi everyone,

I am new at SaleHoo and still trying to figure out how it works. I do not have any drop shipping experience. Searched a drop shipper for Pet suppliers, does anybody use it? Does it worth to pay monthly 25USD for D.S program?? They also offer online store on a way high price plus monthly maintenance fee, does it worth?? or SaleHoo stores can do the same work.
Any other suggestions for Organic/Green/Pet Supply or OTC medicines? Is it a right product to sell?
Thanks in advance really appreciate your suggestions.

Site Admin
2 Mar 15 05:25:05 am
Hello Shaz,

This supplier is in our directory and I am sure that some of our members can share their experiences with you.
Some suppliers charge a reasonable amount to cover dropshipping charges for the duration of the month.

Remember though, that it's always better to contact them directly to confirm and verify as some suppliers may also give out discounts after the first month.

Here are some other suppliers you may want to look into:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at