Trusted Chinese Dropshippers needed

vikosta
Hi everybody

I am looking for trusted Chinese Dropshippers for my ebay store that can include verious categories. Can You share with me your experience.

thanks, regards

lisamorg9
Are you looking for trusted chinese dropshippers, well I know of a few. I hope you already know to stay the H... away from one particular chinese website called, DHGATE, followed by TOTOMART and CHINAVASION, I cannot stand them and bad reviews all the way around, but they are all BIG NO NOs.
Furthermore, some good ones are lightinthebox.com, banggood.com and Beltal.com. You can also check out a website that keeps everyone up to date on scam websites and that is called, sitejabber.com. Just type in the three websites that I mentioned above, Banggood, Lightinthebox and Beltal and you will see the good reviews on these chinese websites.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO WITH OTHER SALEHOO MEMBERS GOOD and remember, always look for the chinese ebsites that accept, PP as a payment option only. NO W.U., NO MONEY GRAM and NO PERSONAL CC, NOT FOR CHINA. GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND !!!!!

CAWMM Enterprises, LLC
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi everybody

I am looking for trusted Chinese Dropshippers for my ebay store that can include verious categories. Can You share with me your experience.

thanks, regards

Hello and welcome to SaleHoo, ottomanartshop :)

May I ask what type of products you are interested in so we can do a search for you?

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
vikosta
Thanks Lisamorg9

Hi, Richelle
I am interested in these categories; leather clothes, men and women clothes, wristwatch, stationery, little electronics, outdoor sports and accessories and various handmade items...
best regards

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello vikosta,

Here are a few Chinese dropshippers that might have what you are looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Please let us know how you get on. All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
tonycez
WONDERFUL INFORMATION VERY VERY IMPORTANT IN PARTICULAR THIS DIRECTION
THANK FOR VALUE INFORMATION I LOVE THIS SITE¡¡¡

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.