Which drop-shippers give the best profit margins?

mprince1901
I have always liked the art the of selling I am new to e-commerce how ever. I hope I am not asking too many questions. I understand I will not get rich quick selling online.

I have sold odds and ends around my apartment. I've sold all my college books after I use them so I have some minimal experience. Basically what I am wanting to do it buy from liquidation sites and sell their products on eBay and other platforms. The problem is I have virtually no capital. I am wanting to sell items from drop shippers until I get about $500 bucks or so then I can purchase some items through liquidation. Then eventually open an online wrestling store (amature not the fake stuff).

I just can't seem to put a finger on what has the best profit margins. I realize asking for what drop shipper has the best profit margins is a very broad question. I do know though that most of the members on this forum have e-commerce experience. So for most of you what drop-shippers give you the best profit margins?

Also I do not plan on using my drop shippers through eBay because I realize that is too hard of a market to break into using drop shipping.

Thank you!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi mprince1901,

Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to share their dropshippers with you. Some may recommend a few dropshippers, though :)

One thing to consider is that what may work for others may not necessarily work for you. A products demand my depend on your location, market, season or trend so it is more ideal to identify the product/niche and then search for the best supplier! What would you do with a great supplier if none of their products are in demand in the market you are catering to?

I suggest doing your own research when it comes to choosing your dropshipper/supplier. You can try using our Link hidden: Login to view in seeking the best product for you to sell.

Also I do not plan on using my drop shippers through eBay because I realize that is too hard of a market to break into using drop shipping.

This is a good realization! Many are already dropshipping on eBay and some dropshippers are actually selling directly on eBay.

All the best!

PS, I think you might find the guides in Link hidden: Login to view helpful :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.