Women's Jackets, Leather, Pleather Trench Coats, Wool Coats, Rain Coats - Supplier Wanted

Free Member
ehaffoney
SUPPLIER WANTED: WOMEN'S JACKETS, LEATHER, PLEATHER, TRENCH COATS, WOOL COATS, RAIN COATS, ALL COATS!

HI,

I'm looking for a supplier that does drop shipping for all women's jackets and outerwear, fashion coats, etc. I could not find any suppliers on this site and I just joined, PLEASE HELP.

Thank you

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi and welcome to the site, ehaffoney :)

Here are a few dropshippers of coats and jackets, please check them out -
Link hidden: Login to view

And for additional suppliers, please refer to the following posts -

Hope this helps you off to a good start! Should you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ehaffoney
Thank you so much that helps a bunch :)

Site Admin
richellemonfort
You're welcome ehaffoney :) I do hope you find what you are looking for! Should you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ehaffoney
Hi richellemonforth, I have been doing a lot of research with the following drop shippers you did provide me with. I did end up liking one of the drop shippers a lot but they seem to be all out of stock of the items I'm looking to drop ship. Do you know any more suppliers/drop shippers that offer a variety of women's jackets and coats?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi again ehaffoney,

Here are additional dropshippers that hopefully will have what you are looking for -

You might also want to check out Link hidden: Login to view there are several sellers that are offering variety of coats and jackets. Please refrain from buying anything that is branded on DH Gate and always complete your transactions on the site to take advantage of their escrow protection.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
ehaffoney
Thanks, but none of those will work for me.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi ehaffoney,

I'm sorry can you possibly give us a sample picture or site maybe that would show us what you are looking for? We would really want to help out.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
ehaffoney
Hi, I'm sorry it took so long to reply back. I'm looking for fashion jackets, like wool coats, leather jackets, faux leather, trench coats. Someone like a wholesale-dress.net (their jackets) but more credible. I watched a lot of reviews on you tube regarding their website and found out they sell really cheap clothing that tears and rips in a matter of days. I need a better supplier. Light in the box is good also, but they don't offer drop shipping and they haven't contacted me back after I emailed them several times. All the other suppliers you listed does not fit my criteria in jackets that I'm looking for. Do you have any more suggestions?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi ehaffoney,

Light in the box does offer dropshipping - Link hidden: Login to view

This supplier Link hidden: Login to view has similar coats to wholesale-dress.net

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
wholesalejoe
Try
www.eroswholesale.com
www.bnfusa.com

Both very reliable

We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.