www.Megagoods.com & www.Netdropshipper.com

Free Member
22 Jun 06 12:47:32 am

I want to know if Megagoods.com is any good? I like there products on there to list on Ebay. And also Is Netsropshipper.com any good? I heard could get alot of Negative feedbacks on Ebay from the site. Im not trying Xbox 360 to list because I heard Games dont work in some of them. But, This camera I listed on Ebay I am gonna be making more then What the price I listed it for. And, I like this site and there products on Netdropshipper pluse I went in there Live chat area and they said they ship within 48 hours and also get a Tracking number. But I dont know I dont want no Negative feedbacks I have 89 right now all postive I wanna keep it that way. Can anyone Point me to the right Site for Dropshipping for Xbox 360 & Also for Digtial cameras & Apple Ipods. I dont know what site is the best so please help me out :(

30 Jun 06 07:53:45 pm
I have used Net Dropshipper and do not care for them at all. I placed an order with them since my regular supplier was out of stock and 5 days later I still could not get an email response from them on the status of the order and their 'live suppot' kept telling me that I needed to contact the order department.. Well what is live supporf for if they cannot intercede and get an answer regarding an order you placed? I cancelled the order via email, had to order from yet another supplier and still had no word on whether they had cancelled, shipped or what. :?

30 Jun 06 11:45:49 pm
Net dropshipper has had many complaints. No delivery of items and not willing to give refunds. I've read forums of people sayin they sent the BBB on them. I would not use netdroppshipper if I were you.

Free Member
11 Jan 07 08:31:31 am
*********Thread Closed*********

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.