xplosive-games.co.uk - Are they worth my money?

swifty8019
this is a new dropshipper they asked for a monthly fee membership of up to £40+ has anybody used them if so is it worth the money?
it puts me off that you can not see any details of prices or even the stock without paying this makes me hear warning bells but maybe im too cynical

Site Admin
fudjj
Yeah, haven't heard of them personally, but that is one of the most extreme monthly membership fees I have ever seen!

I deal in games and I know what volume I need to buy in to get a price even close to allowing a small margin on eBay, so I can't begin to imagine how a Drop Shipper will be able to supply prices that would give you any margin at all.

That aside, I would never go in blind like they are wanting. If they aren't prepared to show good faith and provide you with prices upfront, then they have something to hide in my opinion!

I've worked in marketing for many years, and the art of marketing is to make a product or service sound as good as it possible can, while reducing the focus on any negatives. These guys are promoting the negatives and hiding any positives, which indicates to me that there are ZERO positives to promote!

You should do a whois database check on them before anything, that will give you vital research information.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
paul1978
personally would stay clear, there are many free dropship companies if you do a google search.

i received several emails from these inviting me to a selected place on there books.

but for the fee they want not a chance

you can probably get all the games cheaper on sites such as amazon and ebay making them impossible to sell on either site

Site Admin
richellemonfort
this is a new dropshipper they asked for a monthly fee membership of up to £40+ has anybody used them if so is it worth the money?
it puts me off that you can not see any details of prices or even the stock without paying this makes me hear warning bells but maybe im too cynical

Hi swiftly,

Sorry I'm not familiar with the supplier. Can you perhaps provide us their site URL so we can have a look for you?

Although, fudjj's and Paul's tips are already quite helpful. Knowing these guys I would seriously consider their advise :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
swifty8019
Link hidden: Login to view
I have not signed up and the posts above mirror my exact feelings to start with but I like to think that this may have helped someone else unsure of them

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi swifty8019,

I couldn't really find anything positive to use to encourage you or anyone to join this company. I think I'll stick with what I said in my previous post -
Although, fudjj's and Paul's tips are already quite helpful. Knowing these guys I would seriously consider their advise :)

Also, paper bills flying in the air (their site header) like that doesn't really look convincing at all :(

Anyway thanks for sharing the link! All the best.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.