A suggestion for the Search function in the Directory

planes
IMO a nice addition to the search function would be a search by location. If one lived in New York city, wouldn't it be nice to search all suppliers in NYC? I say yes. Is this possible? Then one would be able to easily visit a supplier in person and also avoid shipping fees.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Planes,

I think this is one of the features we are currently working at adding to our directory :) Although it has not been implemented yet but if you've noticed we have now added the addresses of each supplier to their corresponding profile, all we need now is to have the filter added to do local searches.

I'll try to get our developers' feedback on this once they get back from their summer holidays (in New Zealand).

Happy Holidays :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
planes
Thanks for the response and that is good news.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome John! Maybe we can have an update about this feature soon!

:)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
dmdiscounts
Another nice feature would be to search if they require a tax id or not

Site Admin
fudjj
Couple of great ideas there guys, I can imagine members really enjoying those sort of mods :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Another nice feature would be to search if they require a tax id or not

Hi dmdiscounts,

This feature has already been added to our directory (for some time now). You'll find it under 'Order Requirements' to the right of 'Sub-Categories.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.