Does this Discalimer cover me?

lovinscomputers
Hello everyone,

I have found my nich and am making from 50%-300% profit on some items although I can't get them in large supply, only 3-4 a week. Anyway, the point is i am getting these items as 'Factory Seconds'. means no warrenty. I am getting these items for around 5-10% of retail and they are HOT on e-bay. The below discalimer is what i place in all my auctions....

'100% Authentic **** - These Items come from a Factory Store and carry no ***** warranty since full price was not paid. Factory Store items are overruns, samples and may have small, very minor cosmetic defects. I sort through them and pick out the best. None of my bags have cosmetic defects that I can see. These bags are in excellent condition and I will stand behind them 100%!!! If you are not satisfied 100% a refund will be issued. The store removes all *** tags when purchased. Item serial number may include SAMPLE in it and or be marked out with a permanent marker. Nothing visible from the exterior to show that this is a factory overrun. I am passing on the savings to you!!'

**** is were i removed the brand. What do you guys think??

lovinscomputers
Anyone got some insight?

bayericlowe
Ahhh yes in your field you may want to now contact the clothing supplier.
Link hidden: Login to view

Clothing wholesale suppliers will more often than not carry your brand of niche items.

As for the disclaimer, I could not say for sure but it appears you are using an appropriate disclaimer. I would suggest consulting legal expertise, however.

Also there is hundreds of new things to check every minute at this site
Link hidden: Login to view

And there is also a huge amount of bulk lots for various clothing and other items at Link hidden: Login to view

You want to find a cheap unknown supplier, and then pay them upon order to stock your store virtually.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.