Choosing between dropshipping and Amazon FBA?
These different streams of e-Commerce each come with their own advantages and challenges.
We'll break them down for you here!
- Lower initial investment (as low as $29!).
- Lower profit margins (typically around the 20% - 25% range).
- Can be more difficult to find fast shipping options.
- Direct customer contact for marketing and customer support.
- More freedom for branding.
- Higher initial investment (into the thousands $$$).
- Higher profit margin (typically 25% - 35%).
- Quicker shipping options.
- No direct customer contact.
- Less freedom for branding.
Choosing between the two? Let us know your questions below, and we will help you in deciding which route is right for you!
- Sarah from SaleHoo