Good Day eh!! From Canada- aaaaany other canucks out there

jandd111
I am from Canada, way out here on the edge of the Atlantic.

I own a brick and mortar discount store ans I am in to almost everything except clothing. This year I 've introduced Lines in Cell phone and Ipod Acess., NASCAR merch. and trying to bring in small electronics.

This is new to me, this concept,as I have always been used to going to trade shows and wharehouses , but planes are expensive!

So I thought that Salehoo could help me so here I am. I am trying to sell afew items on Ebay, but its a slow learning process....
next I would like to open anebay store but I wonder if it is going to be profitable?

Been paying alot of attention to the Forum area and I am learning alot from you guys, THANKS!!!!. Right now I have a sample order with Chinavision en route and am lookinh at an order DHgate . Christmas selling for the above mentioned goods is going to be high in Nov and Dec. as you can imagine.

Also toying with the idea of dropshipping looked at a lot of dropshippers but so many are middlemen is it wotrth it. Or even thought of dropshipping from my retail location using a catalogue method and customers placing an order for items??

Well I would love to hear from anyone on more advice on things like ;
EBAY STORES
GOOD SALEHOO SUPPLIERS
GOOD CHINESE SUPPLIERS
DROPSHIPPERS
ANYTHING AT ALL.........................

WHO AM I KIDDING I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING LOL

Love to hear from all the other members

So long from Nova Scotia, hope to hear from anyone soon, eehh

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.