GUARANTEED more views on your eBay listings

simo2601
This girl has an interesting idea in how to compete in a competitive marketplace!! haha check out the listing

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
It's an interesting way of attracting attention, it certainly got yours.. lol :D

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
There is 101 things I would like to say, but each one of them could get me shot, but I have to admit that is an interesting rod they have the reel attached to.

Try casting that sucker!

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

dmdiscounts
I'll take two if they throw the reel in. LOL

Free Member
herdygerdy
Hi, I'm a newbie to this wonderful site and was somewhat amused by the, er, tacky tactic to get Guaranteed views.

In a somewhat similar vein, check out the, um, rather politically incorrect Item no. 170650112633 listed recently on eBay.com. With an attitude like his, no wonder a) it did not meet reserve and b) he is now sleeping in the garage !

I look fwd to being an active participant of this wonderful Salehoo community, am halfway thru' Alice's OST already and lovin' it.

Keep up the great work team.

Kind Regards..Tony (a Kiwi in Oz)

Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Oh dear, I was NOT expecting that when I opened that link up!

Thanks for your positive comments about Online Selling Tactics, Tony! Great to hear that you are enjoying working your way through the lessons.

Keep in touch!

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
Free Member
kuszmania
Was that allowed in ebay?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.