Guy selling 10 iphones on Ebay for 680 total ($68 each)

a-agina
I am not really sure if this is the right section where i should post this..... but here is what happened, i saw a guy on ebay, with zero feedback, who was selling 10 iphones at bidding price of $200 total ($20 each), i won the bid at price of 660 total... i know for a fact that he does have the iphones because he took a picture of a big pile of iphones with his username on it....he also said that he has a 100 more iphones to sell.... when i won the bid he sent me this message:

'If you want ten phones that would be 3500 and if you want just one phone that would be the price that you bidded on($660). I tried to make it so you guys were bidding on 1 phone out of 100 and if you wanted more you could just type in more numbers but i think that i did it wrong. Any way to help me figure that out so i know how next tim?'

he then sent me an invoice for $680 total, i gave him a call at his house, andwe agreed on $ 3500(includes shipping) and that i would pay $700 for now for two iphones and i ll pay for other 8 later....before the end of conversation with him, he told me not to pay him the money today and that he will give me a call, but he never did and when i tried to call him, he was not picking up the phone...he found out that i can unlock the iphones and i believe that now he is trying to unlock the iphones himself and sell it for more money on ebay, and he doesnt want to sell the iphones for $3500 anymore... i didnt pay the money for the iphones to him, becuase i dont think he will ship the iphones to here even if i pay him...

i am new to ebay and dont know to whether what i should do... can any1 give me any advice??.. do u guys think that ebay would do anything or make the guy send the iphones if i explain the situation to them & would they make him send all ten at the bid price won of $680, becuase it was his mistake that he didnt explain it right... plz someone if u know anything, tell me what i should do..

grboutique
Ebay will not do anything on your behalf. You can leave a negative feedback but ebay will not force that seller to send you those iphones. It is up to the seller really.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Nope but if you leave him a negative Stating he was an IPHONE scammer that Never Delivers. He would never be able to sell those iphones on ebay. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.