Hello from the newest Staff member at Salehoo.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hello, I am Jimmy, One of the Newest Staff Members here at Salehoo.
I'm pretty much an answer guy. If you need an answer to anything I might be able to help. If I don't have the answer I'll research the info you're looking for. I'm also an experienced eBay Seller and has been selling on eBay for almost 3 years. Feel free to post or Private Message me. If it's anything related to eBay, eBay Policy , Restrictions, Listing , and More. I am very well versed in most things related to selling on Auction Sites.

See ya around folks....

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
salehoo_group
This guy is great for any eBay information!

Pick his brain :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
jennifer77
Hello! :D

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi :D Love your icon. Hmm My Daughters think Im a PooPoo Head :lol:

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
hello and welcome

brad-sickness
Hey jimmy, what's your e-bay handle? Just want to see how good you've been doing on there.

I only really have a vast amount of knowledge on DVD's and PS2 games. I'm only making about $100 AUD profit in a week but I guess it's better than nothing and I also have my main job...

jennifer77
Hi :D Love your icon. Hmm My Daughters think Im a PooPoo Head :lol:

im still cracking up from this reply

Free Member
dgl867
Jimmy,

hello...I have read several of your post. I am looking for a supplier for furniture. I thought I read a post from you that stated you could supply. I really would like small furniture like accent tables, bookshelves, barstools...etc. However I have been very interested in a Target load.

Looking for clean affordable loads. If your the guy, lets talk.

Thanks, David

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi David,

Jimmy Huber is no longer associated with SaleHoo and hasn't been for some time now. You responded to a thread that is almost 5 years old :)

To help you out here are a few suppliers that may have the furniture pieces you are looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. If you need help with anything else please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.