How do I get listed on SaleHoo as a wholesale supplier?

Free Member
14 Oct 09 11:28:27 pm
I want to get my company an account to offer wholesale on here. Not sure where to start. I am looking all over and I do not see information on where I need to sign up for that.

Site Admin
14 Oct 09 11:36:38 pm
Hi joeycarla,

You actually have two choices, either become a registered seller on the forum or a verified supplier.

Below are the requirements for each:

1. Forum Registered Seller - You get to sell your products to members exclusively on the forum.

To sign up please go to: Link hidden: Login to view

2. Verified Supplier - Your site will be added to the SaleHoo directory and can be browsed by our members through our private members area. Here's what you need to do:

Please fill in an application form at Link hidden: Login to view

Once we have reviewed your application and verified your details, you will be notified and we will add your website to the private members' area. Please note that this will take approximately 2-3 weeks.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to post it here or email us at Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
15 Oct 09 06:54:07 pm
hi Joey,

What kind of products do you carry if you don't mind I ask!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at