How do I get the free Auction Inspector software promised?

chrissymc
:cry: I have sent at least 5 emails requesting the Auction Inspector software that was supposed to be a FREE incentive when I signed up, as per the Link hidden: Login to view webpage. Not only was I told I had to buy the software, now they won't even return my emails.

I have sent them the clickbank confirmation, etc... showing I signed up (and upgraded!) during the time of the 'FREE' Auction Inspector incentive. I have gotten nothing from them but offers to buy the software.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I may be new but I'm already starting to wonder about this website. Is it really what they advertise? Or am I just getting the run-around? :x

Thanks.

Free Member
amy-salehoo
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please use the following link to get the program.

Link hidden: Login to view

Use your SaleHoo login information to access the member area.

chrissymc
Thanks very much for fixing this for me.

I want to make some $$ too! I think the software will help.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
All of our free bonuses are located here

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
easynet
I tried getting it on auctioninspector.com/members and I get an error message stating that my email and password do not match. Is this still working? thanks for a reply :)

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes, Still works :D

Try double checking your password and username and make sure capslock is not on.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
easynet
tried again. It still mentions that there is no match found for my specific email. Although it works to long into salehoo.com, it doesn't for that website. What should I do?

easynet
tried again today, still no luck. Any ideas?

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Your email address and password working fine on our end. Please again try this link.

I've also sent your login information to you.

You can please use the exact email address and password, while you'll try to login into the member area.

brad-sickness
I'm not sure what Auction Inspector is but I remember paying a little bit extra to upgrade and I can't get into that Auction Inspector either.

I used the exact same e-mail and password as I did to log into the site to access this forum.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
I'm not sure what Auction Inspector is but I remember paying a little bit extra to upgrade and I can't get into that Auction Inspector either.

I used the exact same e-mail and password as I did to log into the site to access this forum.

Your upgrade will be Auction xFactor: Link hidden: Login to view

Use the same login details as for SaleHoo for this ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
brad-sickness
Oh ok, yep... thanks... just making sure I wasn't missing out on anything. :lol:

worldtrades
i have paid some extra cash for the inspector, but for the begin i put the e-mail and password and give me an error: Email and password failed to match

what i need to do for acess to the inspector?

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 85733936W1134502T
Item Price: $79.74 USD
Total: $79.74 USD
Invoice ID: Z6X5H90B
Buyer: Bruno Faria

thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.