How many genuine suppliers are in Salehoo's List?

jdoryfishing
Being new to SaleHoo,I have been wanting to find a good supplier for Tennis Rackets.
I have spent 4 days(approx 7-10 hours) each day looking for suppliers.
I did as SaleHoo suggests,looking at what THEIR 3 RECOMMENDED CHINESE SUPPLIERS.
I came across DHgate as being the only one who supplied tennis rackets.
Researching this company and its suppliers I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED TO FIND THE FEEDBACK LEFT BY OTHERS,WHO HAVE USED THIS COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS.
THEY ALL REPORT THAT THEY WERE SOLD FAKES!

MAYBE IVE MISSED THE POINT OR BEEN DONE,I THOUGHT THAT JOINING UP WITH SaleHoo WOULD GIVE ME ACCESS TO GENUINE SUPPLIERS, NOT SUPPLIERS OF FAKE GOODS.

SaleHoo`s ADVERTISING TO GET ME TO BECOME A MEMBER LOOKED VERY PROMISING, SHOWING GENUINE DIESEL JEANS SELLING ON EBAY.
ALSO A MAN WHO MAKES 100% PROFIT SELLING TENNIS RACQUET'S.IS HE MAKING HIS MONEY BY SELLING FAKES?I TRULY HOPE NOT.BEING FROM A TENNIS BACK GROUND,FAKE OR IMITATIONS WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM ONLY SERVE 1 PURPOSE-TO BE PUT IN THE RUBBISH BIN AND BECOME LAND FILL!!

ITS LIKE BUYING A CAR WHICH IS ABOUT 2-5% GENUINE,AND THE 95% BEING A FAKE-DRIVE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WOULD YOU BUY ONE,OF COURSE NOT AS YOU LIFE WOULD BE IN DANGER EVERY TIME YOU SAT IN THE THING.LET ALONE DRIVING IT?
THIS MIGHT BE AN OVER THE TOP EXAMPLE,BUT IT SHOWS THE POINT OF WHY COMPANIES THAT SELL IMITATIONS ARE NOT TO BE DEALT WITH.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ONLY TRUST GENUINE ITEMS,THEN WHY WOULD YOU GO NEAR FAKES.IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SELL TO YOUR CUSTOMER?
I CAN SEE MY 100% POSITIVE EBAY FEEDBACK DROPPING TO THE POINT WHEN NO ONE WOULD BUY FROM ME AS A TRUSTED SELLER!

I THOUGHT SaleHoo WERE THE REAL DEAL,TO GOOD TO BE TRUE WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT.IT IS LOOKING LIKE THAT MY THINKING WAS CORRECT!
THE MORE I LOOK THROUGH THE DIRECTORIES THE MORE DISHEARTENED I GET.
HOW MANY GENUINE PRODUCT SUPPLIERS ARE THERE IN SaleHoo`s LIST?
IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME,I THEN COULD START BUYING AND SELLING, AS THIS IS WHAT I PLANNED TO DO WITH BECOMING A SaleHoo MEMBER!

PLEASE HELP AS I WANT THIS TO WORK,WITH GENUINE PRODUCTS,NOT FAKES!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
First things First Please don't spam the same message across all of the forum sections. With over 1,200 posts per month I have enough trouble keeping the forums organized.

Now to help with some of your questions. We do not just cater to the ebay seller but also flea market sellers and classified sellers as well. As many of our members sell at flea markets and through local newspapers as well. So with that in mind you should also note that Fake/Copycat/Designer inspired items. Are a very profitable market for flea market sellers. Therefore we still have them listed.

Dhgate.com might not be what you are interested in but there are still many many sellers on dhgate that sell legitimate products that are not fake. Its no different then ebay. Ebay has its fake item sellers as well. And about 250,00 more BB reports against them. So you cant just think that everyone on dhgate is a bad seller.

Many of our members purchase from them all the time and make a very nice profit from products acquired on dhgate.

All of our listed suppliers are legitimate companies. And we conduct reviews on them as much as we can to keep that updated. But we cannot guarantee a perfect transaction to everyone. NO ONE CAN.

You could message us on the forums to ask for a list of supplier or suppliers that some of our members have used, get known review on the company or dig up dirt on them if we can find it. There are hundreds of active forums members that are willing to help if they know.

If you send a request and its not responded to then send another. We will do our best to help you here. The forums themselves are worth their weight in gold just by the knowledge you can attain here and the information you can acquire from experienced sellers and ebayers.

If you worried about fakes then you need to know more about the area you are trying to sell in. If your trying to sell IPODS, Xbox 360's,Ps3 Consoles, European Designer Fashions. and more Hot ticket items. then get in line because almost every new member thinks they can join salehoo and do just that.

Those same members drive the wholesale prices on these items through the roof. They have even recently driving the liquidation prices of these items up. And flooded ebay so heavily with these items that the average selling prices are only making the average sellers 2-3 dollars for each transaction. With over 16 million product possibilities most people think they can sell the HOT ITEM and be a millionaire within a year. And that will never happen.

You will soon find out that the sellers on salehoo forums that are making money are selling nothing even close to those product lines. And making nice profits and some are making full time incomes from this.

When you search for items in the forums you will find wholesalers. They sell at wholesale prices. If you are trying to compare wholesale prices to ebays selling prices thinking that wholesale is less then you are not looking at the big picture. Wholesale is only a few dollars cheaper then retail on the majority of products sold. Usually %15 to %25 cheaper then retail.

You can read more on this on my posts here.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view

Also the majority of the companies listed in our directory is comprised of small businesses. In most cases the prices are negotiable. And deals can be struck with the owners. Including drop shipping deals with companies that aren't listed for drop shipping. All you have to do is contact them. You can also check our name them shame them section to see if others have had a bad experience with them .

I hope this can help you a little, If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Just please one post at a time. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
I have bought off DHgate a few times. Just know what you are buying. So do a sample order first. I would rather spend a 100 bucks than 1000 bucks to find out the product quality.

traders-0nline
this is absolute false advertising on salehoos behalf to gain their members they state very clearly that u get wholesale prices and up to %90 percent off retail prices and now u are saying this is not possible and u can only get %25 off retail prices. retailers buy their stuff much cheaper how do u think they have something called a sale where they give %50 or more off there items . i worked in a retail store and our profit margin was %70 on all items with very few exceptions.

i have found so far on salehoo only one allright site
liquidation.com
and even this site has loads of bad feedback on it. checking with the sellers which has taken months i have found out sellers dont garuantee their shipments and also if u do win your case with goods ariving as fakes or broken a fee is charged u also will be required to pay shipping fee and restocking fee which comes to around $500 so if the buyer gets ripped off there is really nothing they can do

i am using mcafee site advisor on my computer and check every website to check for bad shopping experiences and i dont think i have come across one yet with %100 positive feedback on it. the only way sale hoo has gained members is by false advertising and a load of websites wich are copys of products. advertise to being original but most arent, or just plane scams.
u advertise your sites give up to %90 off items retail and then once buyers purchase this membership u say this is not possible and it is impossible to get these prices. if this is true why advertise it?
i bought a salehoo membership in hopes of buying some ps3s wich they advertise for as one of their main selling points. and what have i found so far? japenese, chinese versions which ar not compatible for my market in newzeland i have not found any electronic accesories compatible with pal systems for games , ps3s, xbox 360, dvds.
very disapointed with salehoo i have actually more luck finding sites with google then with sale hoo so far and also most of the sites on salehoo worth looking at i already had with out purchasing any membership.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Lets just break down some of your statements and clarify them for others.

this is absolute false advertising on salehoos behalf to gain their members they state very clearly that u get wholesale prices and up to %90 percent off retail prices and now u are saying this is not possible and u can only get %25 off retail prices. retailers buy their stuff much cheaper how do u think they have something called a sale where they give %50 or more off there items . I worked in a retail store and our profit margin was %70 on all items with very few exceptions.

*Wholesale Prices = 15% - 25% Off retail. Done

*up to 90% off retail prices = Bulk Liquidations, Example from the site you say you like.
Link hidden: Login to view Branded Kids Clothing Retail Price $29.99 Per item / Average $1.50 - $2.00 Per item average..Done

My question is where is the false advertising?

I am using mcafee site advisor on my computer and check every website to check for bad shopping experiences and i dont think i have come across one yet with %100 positive feedback on it.

Answer: Welcome to the real world. No company on this planet can guarantee a perfect transaction every time. EVER !

u advertise your sites give up to %90 off items retail and then once buyers purchase this membership u say this is not possible and it is impossible to get these prices. if this is true why advertise it?

Our advertising is correct we can supply you with ways to aquire products up to 90% off of retail. Only problem is that some expect us to supply Hot Brand name items at 90% off retail and that is not possible in the real world.

i worked in a retail store and our profit margin was %70 on all items with very few exceptions.

Thats a well known fact. Also did you take time to realize that most retail chains spend millions to aquire products at lower prices then most can afford. Do you have milions to aquire special deals? Probably not. And also 80% of retailers sell items 30% above MSRP to start. And that when theu reduce items to 50% off it is because they are either cant sell them or they are clearing out older stock and dont want to liquidate thier items because they would loose more money having them liquidated then if they sold the item for 50% off.

I understand your frustration. But you are one of 2 million other people that are trying to find the same products. With this much demand you will not find the prices you expect to find. Thats even if you can find them at all.

If you feel salehoo is not right for you you can request a refund by clicking the contact us tab and request a refund.

But I can guarantee you this. If your trying to sell on ebay and you continue to go in the direction you are trying to go. Then you will fail. You need to find a better market and products to invest your money and time into.

berk-llc
I agree with Jimmy. I joined salehoo trying to sell designer stuff. It didn't work. It was too difficult to get any margin. I have spent over a year working on trying to make a steady source of profits. I have had a number of one hit wonders. ie. Tickle Me Elmo. (Which I bought at retail and made 100% margin on eBay.) I have spent thousands of dollars and hundred of hours on my computer (ask my wife, she hates it) and I am just starting to become profitable.

I was able to connect to my manufacture through salehoo that I am currently using. I found it in the forums not in the list; and yes, I do purchase some products 90% below retail. One of my top sellers I purchase for $0.22 per item and retail is $12.95. I typically sell it for $0.27 to $0.38 a piece. Thats not a lot of money, but when I sell over a hundred at a time it adds up. You just have to find what works for you. It will take you a long time to create a business from scratch and make a profit. I am thankful to salehoo and its forum members including Jimmy. If it wasn't for them, I still be wasting money trying to buy designer handbags and jeans that we typically fakes and fighting with ebay to stop suspending my account for selling that crap on eBay.

I don't know how Jimmy always puts up answering this same stupid question all the time. He truly tries to help everyone with questions.

My advise is find a manufacture, team up with them if you can, spend some cash, take a risk and try to start selling.

PS. Thanks Jimmy for your help and Haus1028.

Free Member
shanash
I have been nothing but pleased with Salehoo. I love reading the forums and have found great wholesaler sites to buy off.

Keep up the good work Salehoo!!!!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I don't know how Jimmy always puts up answering this same stupid question all the time. He truly tries to help everyone with questions.

There really is no stupid questions. Its just that everyone that comes here comes on the promises of the vast internet fortune that the media tries to push. The possibilites are there. Its just that there are too many infomercials on tv and media that make it seem too easy. And they make people believe that just wholesale prices will make them rich. Unless your a retailer that just will not happen.

The real situation is that it really is hard to succeed . You have to put many hours into this. I myself still spend a few hours a day looking for new sources for members and for myself. Its a never ending process.

Ive learned alot over the last 12 years searching for ways to make money on the net. I ran a construction company for a year, then I ran a webhosting company called Concepts Web Development Services. I built websites and Hosted servers for Local buisnesses for 2 years. This was when you could charge $75 per month for 2 megs of webhosting space, so you could guess how long ago that was. After that venture ended I spent years searching the net for ways to make money and I bought many and I mean many infomercial packages only to find myself back to square one. No money and No real info.

Ive been to over 2 dozen seminars probably spent thousands on infomercial packages and buisness ventures. Thats pretty much how I learned all the things I know about internet sales and pitfalls. Because I fell into pretty much every hole out there.

Id never tell someone I was broke homeless or anything like that. I Worked a construction Job and a janitorial job and always had a little to invest, and in my spare time I tried to find ways to make money.

Im not even close to rich, but Now I work only 4 days a week at a part time job less then 20 hours per week, and The rest of our income is made online and locally through the newspapers. And me and my wife take at least 1 1/2 months off a year for vacations.

I find great pleasure in helping others avoid the costly mistakes I made. By sharing the knowledge I have as an internet entrepenuer. If I have to answer the same questions thats ok. If I have to answer it alot I just make a sticky :D

Free Member
lazyboy
well i was thinking refunding my membership before.
becos i found most of the good suppliers that on the list . that u can obtain on google or watever search site... so i feel very disappointed before.

but what jimmy tells on above was quite right
even i didn't use any suppliers on the salehoo list yet. i still found it quite interesting reading the forum and any new post and if there any members found any new suppliers site that they can share etc. so i wont find myself ALONE.. we all are in the same boat. if i leave this site i will be working with my self again.. yes i can go to the other free forum and ask them. but no promise when they will answer u. and do u really trust them on an unknow forum?.

well in salehoo, u have Jimmy and other helpful members will help u.. Jimmy has answer most of my questions so far. so i guess the money i use to purchasing this membership is not for the dir list but for the services here which i still think its worth it (for me)

Free Member
jd35648
I too joined salehoo in hopes of finding good suppliers with low prices. so far I found a few with marginal prices. I belong to another wholesale list
that is listing many of same suppliers.I thought uh oh I wasted money on this program.But I have realized in the short week Ive belonged to salehoo
that the advice and info from other members on this forum is worth the price for my membership.The info found here cannot be bought at any price Ive found

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com
Free Member
smallwoodenterprises
New member here... I have to say, Jimmy's response is the most honest response I've ever seen in any of these types of online sales sites. That alone has convinced me that I've stumbled across a unique site. Not in the listings of suppliers - because many of them are found everywhere if you look hard enough - but in straightforward honesty that doesn't try to paint a picture of mansions and millions just by buying a membership here. I mean, if you have millions to invest in merchandise, then why would you be here in the first place, right? Many of us (like myself) are most likely looking for a second source of income or even a couple cool deals for ourselves - while the hot ticket items are a guaranteed sale, they aren't necessarily a guaranteed profit -- whereas if you buy up a ton of used DVDs at $2 a piece and sell them for $2.50, you've just made a 25% profit. Its not a lot to retire on, but if you can move enough units per week, you're looking at a good $500 a month income stream. Do this enough times, then you can get into the liquidation lots where the real profits live.

Free Member
mj191
I have also spent considerable time and expense looking for the right vendors. The key here is as others have said, it does take time to find a niche and then vendors. I have tried Thomasnet, wholesale411, wholesalehub, and even the local area yellow pages. While all of these sites have many of the same suppliers, the advise provided by Salehoo is worth the investment. Many a potential prospect I considered was taken off my list once I read the reviews.
I think Jimmy does a great job keeping all the forums going. This makes the investment worth it for me.

mj191

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.