How to authenticate a Gucci handbag?

mewaalkes
I have a very particular question, and I am new so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but I'm trying to figure this out. How do I go about authenticating a Gucci handbag? Since it is used, and appears to be vintage, I'm not sure what exactly to do. How do I match the serial numbers?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mary and welcome to the forum,

Not something I know much about personally, however this vid may be helpful

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

monicamia.amparo
With the rampant production of fake products from Asia, a lot of TV shows, social media pages and blogs dedicate spots showing how to spot fake and authentic items. Here is one blog post that discusses what to look for on bags before purchase.

I hope this helps!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.