How to Find New Products to Sell

jtovet
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am getting a little stumped here. I already have a a primary product, that i sell very well, but wanted to expand. What are the best ways to start thinking of new products to research to sell?
Thank you,
Jenni

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jenni and welcome to the forum,

If you already have a good solid product, why not try to expand on that product itself. I don't know what it is of course, but let's say you were selling a toolbox. An extension of that would be tools and such and so on. Look to see what other products fit in and around the one you are currently selling to see if there are any opportunities there.

:)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jtovet
Thank you for the advice :)

monicamia.amparo
Hi,

I would also suggest talking to your present and target audience-- not necessarily the focus group type. Casual conversation with the target audience and the product they like and what they want to see will create a need to provide for the demand. Placing an ad on Craigslist, say for fashion enthusiast or sportsmen willing to participate in an interview for a small fee maybe would give you the information that you need to successfully expand your product line.

Good luck! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.