How to get the Stores Traffic Training guide?

18 Jan 13 09:03:29 pm
Hello all,
Special Hello to our Forum Leaders,

How can I obtain your traffic seller training? Must I choose a the $97 store plan option first?

I bought the "Online Selling Tactics" last night and did not receive it. How and when will it be delivered?

Site Admin
21 Jan 13 02:03:30 am
Hello rterr200,

Yes to receive Mark Ling's Traffic Training bonus you will need to subscribe to our Premium store plans.

But we also have a series of guides that might help just as well -
Link hidden: Login to view

You need to login to your account at Link hidden: Login to view and then go to the Products menu and click Online Selling Tactics from the products list. You may also access OST directly at Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Welcome to SaleHoo :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at