I'm new here at Salehoo - what do I do now?

Free Member
tuyu
Totally new here, I figured the worst that could happen is that I lose $67...lol

What do I do now ?

Oh, one other thing, I already saw a site on Salehoo selling cotton t-shirts for $46.

Sure hope there's better deals than that.

satya
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, tuyu!

Well, what type of products do you want to sell? Once you've thought of a couple of ideas, it's time to start researching suppliers. This is where SaleHoo comes in. Use the directory to look for suppliers for the products you want to sell. When you've found some suppliers who fit the bill, contact them directly for more information and also to ask what the best possible price is that they can give you for the products you wish to buy. Often, the best prices are never listed on the wholesalers' website as most suppliers will tailor their prices to your order.

If you haven't already done so, download a copy of the SaleHoo User Manual and the rest of the PDF guides, you'll find them quite useful.

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

PS - A profile picture would be nice!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
tuyu
Well thank you, I appreciate it.

I'm interested in coins, done a little looking, don't know if the profit margins are something manageable.

I dont' want to veer too far from my interests....not really into electronics and of course womens clothes (even though I'm sure many people make money that way).

I like sporting goods, is that a tough one as far as profit margins ?

satya
Selling something you are interested in can be a good start. It's likely that there are plenty of other people who also share your interest in coins and sporting goods - giving you an instant audience for your product.

Collectibles and one-off items, rare coins for instance may have amazing profit margins, even on eBay. Sporting goods may also have good profit margins, however, keep in mind that the online retail market is very competitive and business owners usually need to buy a significant proportion of their inventory in bulk to ensure that they get maximum profit margins on each item they sell.

You may have noticed the Research Labs tab above. The Research & Analysis tool helps you discover the profit potential on eBay for products you wish to sell. Check it out, if you haven't yet.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
tuyu
Yeah, I believe I read somewhere on the site today that they charge you for the research lab after you've done 10 searches ?

Did I read that right ?

satya
Hi tuyu,

The Research Lab is normally restricted to 10 detailed lab reports each month. However, the use of this feature is unlimited for now while it is still in beta mode.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.