Image Hosting- CSV download.

customersplanet
Hey Guys
Anyone knows of an image host where I can upload all my images and then download then in CSV format? I have 400 plus images to process but I cannot see myself copying and pasting 400 URLs.

Thanks
Allan

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi, Im not familiar with csv but I do know you can do Mass uploads to photobucket. Then on the bottom of the screen you can select all images and generate html code for click able thumbnails of all images you select.

Might be able to do csv with them too but im not positive

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
customersplanet
Thanks Jimmy.

I've uploaded them to Photobucket. Quite an easy process I must say. I see that they have the URLs all created for you. All you have to do is copy and paste. 400 times..........I don't think so. I've got to see if I can now export them as a .csv file.

Site Admin
fudjj
Excuse my limited knowledge on CSV files, but is that not a text file?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
customersplanet
Excuse my limited knowledge on CSV files, but is that not a text file?

No. They are different specialty formats, both recognized by MS Excel. The supported formats vary from website to website. So sometimes you need to modify your existing spreadsheet when bulk uploading. The bummer is, my spread sheet is missing the all important image URLs and I'm trying to see if I could U/L them then D/L then in a spreadsheet format. I am not going to do 400 lines of URL.

Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
Understand now :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jd35648
have you checked download.com. they have some file formatting
conversion programs that I've seen in the past.

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.