Is any one out there using artsnow?

Free Member
dreamcatcher
Is any one out there useing artsnow? if so are you having problems with shipping delays?

planes
Is any one out there useing artsnow? if so are you having problems with shipping delays?

Yes, I rent their servers for my business "Link hidden: Login to view

They just recently broke their record for most orders. They had 3000 orders in one day recently. I was told they are ramping-up their workstation employees and streamlining their printing process.

They use a half million dollar printer and are considering another one if the traffic keeps up.

There is a small bottleneck occurring right now due to this new traffic. So items are showing up at the later part of their shipping promise.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.