Joint Venture anyone???

hi5
Hi,

I am looking for anyone who would be interested in a possible joint venture.

Basically I have a product that is a hot seller for a particular market. So the joint venture would be that if you wish to offer this product to your customers/list or however/wherever you want, for each sale I will ante up a portion of the profits.

I am looking for people with contact with parents, grandparents, children, etc. Obviously this is a product for children and makes a great gift when coming from grandparents, friends, etc.

Anyway anyone interested drop me a line.

Thanks

bayericlowe
Hi,

Basically I have a product that is a hot seller for a particular market. So the joint venture would be that if you wish to offer this product to your customers/list or however/wherever you want, for each sale I will ante up a portion of the profits.

I am looking for people with contact with parents, grandparents, children, etc. Obviously this is a product for children and makes a great gift when coming from grandparents, friends, etc.

Thanks

Hi, just what kind of product is this? I would like to know more so drop me a line sometime!

PS: If this is the new zune or elmo products I need to know ASAP..Would you consider bundled lots?

Would you care if I sold your item with other rare merchandise like say a particular game?

tscott
yeah, pm me some more info as well if you would.

jt-ltd
PM me some more info on what the product is etc as this could be perfect for me. Thanks, Jonny.

familytime
Hi,

Thanks
Sounds intertesting send e-mail with info please.

mana2006
I am curious about this. Please send me additional info

dropshipwholesalers
Please send me the info and I'll take a look at it.

jbednar
Please PM me info.

spurs-golfer
Please PM info as well.

Thanks,
Einar

qrngoi
Hi I'm keen to know more, please send me more informations or catalogue to Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.