Looking for a tutor

Free Member
hnaeem
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody could possibly help me get started with dropshipping.. Become my tutor and help me earn.

I will pay 50% of what I earn.

Thanks.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hey hnaeem,

I noticed that fudjj and Richelle have PMd you about this concern (in your previous forum post). Don't hesitate to let us know about anything you cannot comprehend yet. We will be very glad to help. =) You may communicate with us through private messages should you wish to keep some of your info confidential.

I guess you can keep the 100%! :)

Kind regards,

Irene
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Haris,

Paying you SaleHoo membership gets you the help you all the assistance to learn the business mate, you don't need to give anyone 50% of anything.

Just start firing questions and we'll return fire with some answers and as much advice and we can muster. It's always easier to respond to question rather than just ramble on, as our assistance can then be more tailored to suit your exact requirements.

I think a good place to start is what sort of products you are considering selling, or do you have anything in mind at all?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.