New and confused

tino361
I just opened an account here, I have clicked on several of the tutorial videos and nothing happens, the screen just darkens, and when I tap the screen again it goes back to normal. I was also expecting to find actual suppliers listed for individual products, but when I look at a product, in one case an aquarium kit, the list is of potential suppliers, and the only one in the US with no minimum order amount is a company that deals in phone cases, are you just providing a list of random suppliers from your directory, and not suppliers that specifically carry the product that I'm looking at?

karen_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi @tino361, SaleHoo suppliers have a very large selection of products that not all of them may be listed on their profile page. This sometimes results in limitations when searching for their products in our directory.

Our researchers are trained to comb product searches based on possible suppliers carrying specific products. If you can't find anything, just email us at Link hidden: Login to view and I'll ask one of our researchers to find suitable suppliers for you.

Cheers,

Karen
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited

Be a part of an informative and interactive directory of drop ship suppliers! Join us at SaleHoo via Link hidden: Login to view and reduce your risks in selling online!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how