New to online selling - Where to start?

maaii
i`v just joined salehoo and need help to understand how i`m going to do this.
i`m going to create my own website, and want to sell clothes,shoes,bags, jewelery etc.
BUT, how do i approache? i have to make a communication and deal with any seller ooor? how do you do this ?
oh, please help me !

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello and welcome to SaleHoo, maaii :)

Best to start with reading through our Link hidden: Login to view especially the 6th one down the page, SaleHoo's New User Manual to help you get off on the right foot with the suppliers you would like to work with and lay the groundwork for negotiating the best prices and creating long-term relationships!

It is best to be well equipped with the right amount of knowledge before you take the plunge :)

You can also go through our forums for additional info.

Should you need assistance in locating your suppliers please feel free to let us know.

Hope this helps. Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
importexportcoach
You mean you want to approach dropshippers or wholesalers? A great place to start is contact a few and get rough prices on the products you plan on selling and report back here on how you went.

Alex C Ryan
Managing Director
Import Export Exposed
startimportingnow.com.au

-----
Free Video Shows You How To Import From China Easily & Build An Import / Export Business!
Link hidden: Login to view
maaii
dropshippers.

so, now my online store is almost done. a few days and i hope its up and running.
i am now ready to contact dropshippers, and get information
(sorry for my english) :p

and thank you so much for help this far.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Maaii, your English is perfect :)

I see you're super keen on getting started, but it's not as simple as just contacting suppliers to get started. Have you done the basics yet, that is done the research into what products have the best potential for you to succeed?

So many skip the basics and go straight in and then struggle because the initial research hasn't been put in. Just remember, it's a business so you need to have some good sound business principles in place before you will have any chance of long term success.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

maaii
Aah,thanks :-)

I think i have done my homework, but.. Im not sure though.. :/
I have done a whole lot of reseach :
What do people want, for how much money, i'v been
Checking out other online stores in norway so i know what kind of competition i'v got, where to advertice.. (I think i will go for Google And another big web page in norway and ofcourse FACEBOOK) :)
I dont Really know what Else i need to do;/ slow learning,maybe?:p

I have been working with clothes and shoes (thats what i wanna keep on doing) for many years, and i think i know that part.
Its the business part im struggeling with ..

Site Admin
fudjj
It sounds like you have put some good research into it so far, mind you, you can never do too much research :)

In regards to the business part, just bare in mind that it is in fact a business, so good sound business principles are needed. I would suggest taking a look locally for some government operated small business group that can give you specific business advice. Almost every country has something like that and they can be a valuable resource when just starting out.

Look for local business groups as well, plenty of networking opportunities around to take advantage of these days.

Of course there is always us as well, plenty of good advice always available here on tap when ever you need :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.