New to wholesaling and drop shipping - Where do I start?

Free Member
26 Oct 07 01:34:24 am
Hi everyone,
I joined yesterday and I'm completely new to all this drop shopping and whoesale selling stuff and I don't have a clue on how to start withall this.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who started out not knowing the first thing about all this and can explain to me in plain english what to do.

Thank you

Free Member
26 Oct 07 02:35:46 am
Hi, I'm just starting too. But I can tell you, dropshipping is where the customer purchases the product off you on, for example eBay, and then you contact the supplier, pay them and the product is shipped straight to the bidders door.
Wholesale means you will get it for cost price but you may have to set up an account with the supplier and buy the product first, get it shipped to your house, before you can ship it to the bidder.

Free Member
26 Oct 07 03:47:15 am
Hi SupaTrada

Thank you for your reply, What i really want to know is how i go about getting pictures of a product from a drop shipper to put on say ebay in the first place, i'm pretty clueless.

Free Member
26 Oct 07 04:45:51 am
Well you can get the pictures direct from the dropshippers website. Just make sure your not using copyrighted pictures. Almost all dropshippers have pictures you can use in your descriptions.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
28 Oct 07 11:21:04 am
Click on the picture you want, and
save to my pictures on your hard drive.

John (bacpro)

J Baca
Site Admin
30 Oct 07 06:51:59 am
Here some advice on drop shipping: Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at