PAYPAL DISPUTES

Free Member
ljohn17
I recently sold an item to an individual who after only 7 days filed a non receipt item dispute agaisnt me even though it states 3-14 days for delivery. He then says that it was supose to be shipped out xpresspost when he only paid for expedited. After asking for a partial refund back he has now escalted the dispute into a claim for a full refund. However this time not for non receipt but for item not as described? Is this allowed? Also buyer wants me to send him his refund before he ships the item out to me, should I?

grboutique
Never give a refund until you receive the item back that you shipped out originally. This is to insure that you will receive the item back.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I wouls suggest that you contact the worst customer service department in the world (paypal) and addres the problem with paypal. Unfortunately your dealing with a bad buyer. So its doubtful that you will get a positive feedback. Just make sure to leave him a neg letting other sellers that this buyer is using paypal disputes to extort Sellers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.