Rate Salehoo

believer1984
Bis millah '

21 m uk :D

Hello every 1 i am new here ' i am a young man aged 21 and completed my a levels in Business studies ' Ict and sociology.

Now we are in the summer holidys here in Uk ' i though i sign up and make extra money and sell on Ebay .

Id like to thank salehoo ' for providing a good service to us and i will contribute many of my best previous suppliers ' including dropshippers.

I hope we all here at salehoo can work together safely and happily as a family and i wish best of luck to every one .

Thank you :D

Sharaaz

Free Member
mslilly
Thank you for that! I'm sure Salehoo would be happy to hear that! :)

Free Member
matt_16288
Welcome to the forums Shaaraz ;)

omega1999
I just signed up with soho and would like to find wholesale sneaker and designer pocket book dealers. Can someone help me with this?

hi5
Welcome to the club. :lol:

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Welcome Onboard! ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.