SaleHoo Suppliers list

kellann
when you click on the suppliers list there is a whole heap of stuff on there, What I want to know is, Is this area safe, this is where we all begin, My biggest question--- Is there scammers there, or has this been overlooked carefully by the SaleHoo staff and is a safe and genuine place to start ordering. Many thanks, Kelly.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
We review all suppliers before they are listed. Many of them we place test orders from. And we often recheck our most advertised suppliers. There is a huge list of over 10,000 suppliers in the database.

With a list this large We cannot guarantee the business practices of every supplier in our list. We also have a buyer review system in place. This helps many members and it helps salehoo staff weed out potentially bad suppliers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
kellann
Thankyou, now I will look into buying...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.