Security device left on clothes from shelf pulls/liquidation lot

stuckeytabitha
I've run into this a few times when I buy liquidated clothes/accessories, they leave one of those plastic security tags on a shelf pull item. What's the best way to deal with that? I've looked it up and found videos on how to break them, keys to unlock them, etc. Or should I take into a retailer? Any input?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello stuckeytabitha,

Going to a retail store would be the best and safest option, however in your case you must have gotten these pieces of clothing from a liquidator so I'm not sure you'll find a store you will readily help you as they may think negative of you having pieces of clothing with security tags.

You might want to try and remove it yourself, but choose the least sell-able or expensive item to try this on.

Here are 2 of the most helpful guides I also found just like you -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.