Selling brand name products - Do you need a license to sell?

Free Member
johnsonong
Hi guys

Am curious about this question..

I understand that I will probably need reseller license to sell branded products like Apple, Gucci and etc..

And I know some of the dropshippers or wholesalers that I found here sells those branded stuff I mentioned above, but the thing is do I still need to apply for a reseller license from the respective brands if I get the stocks through those dropshippers and wholesalers?

Regards
Johnson

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Johnson,

Another member asked this question some time ago, but I cannot seem to find that particular thread.

Anyway, to answer your question - No you don't need to get your own license to resell the brand name products you mentioned. BUT you have to be sure that your supplier is a licensed distributor of that particular brand and that they are truly authentic in every way :)

Hope this helps, cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Richelle's point is very well made, although you do not need a licence to sell authentic licensed products from a licensed supplier, the duty of care to ensure you are selling branded products is on you completely.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Just want to share the thread that Richelle was referring to - Link hidden: Login to view

:)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.