Selling from the UK - how do I make a profit?

3 Jul 06 12:47:55 pm
Hi my name is Steve and as you can probably guess I live in the UK. I am trying to start my own business but everything I find to sell on e-bay is selling for roughly the same price as what I will pay with a wholesaler, so how will I ever make profit?. I might as well put my customers in contact with the companys I buy from. Someone please help me?.

3 Jul 06 03:48:42 pm
You just have to keep searching. You will be able to pay less if you buy more as well.

3 Jul 06 04:48:13 pm
I'm having much the same problem. I made more money selling my husband's old camera lenses and my daughter's 'gently used' Coach bags than the potential profit that most of the wholesalers offer.
Finding a specialty such as estate sales seems to be the key. And even there, isn't everyone else looking for just as much of a bargain as you are?
Can't figure it out.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at