Supplier Gone from Salehoo list

rolemodel28
I was interested in purchasing some products from a certain company that was on the salehoo list and now they are no longer listed on this site does that mean that the site is not legit???

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If they are no longer listed , Then is possible they were flagged for removal from one of our reviewers and approved by a senior staffmenber.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
What was the company? Maybe I can find out more about the company. At times sites can be removed for various reasons. A simple unworking phone can lead to additional questions about a company. A rip off report might show a lot of negative things about a company. Sometimes companies close up shop and leave the websites running till their domains run out. Sometimes they hope to sell their domains at a later date and time. Lost of possabilities.

mana2006
lol can't type tonight. Salehoo tries their best to have good sources. I have also looked for certain stores and watched them vanish. Sometimes they just moved to a different category. Like I said so many reasons for companies to vanish.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.