What do you really want?

hi5
OK, just doing a bit of research here and I am just wondering what people looking for wholesale products want in a site/company that offers wholesale products. (besides 'real' wholesale prices).

Also in a community site such as this one what features do you find valuable? What would you like to see and so on.

Thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You should know the answer to that. They all want ipods and nike shoes so cheap that they can make 100 bucks per sale.

:D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
berk-llc
Actually I was thinking you could get xbox 360 and iPods. I would like at least $300 margin on each item. I need to make a million dollars by tonight. Thanks

hi5
Well i expected answers like that...... lol

And for anyone who may see this.... Ipods are not the answer to your millions.... Too many people selling them , not enough margin, margin shrinks everyday. Just a note for those who may be new to selling.

*Sell what sells, Not what's cool*

llonden
I was thinking more along the lines of tested and working computer memory.

berk-llc
I'm confused, are you saying I can't make a $300 per item? Thats it, I quit.

Oh wait. I made 10 bucks today selling stuff on ebay. I'm in the money, I'm in the money. Anybody else want to sing with me?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
la la la la im on vacation and I didnt make any money in the last 5 days. Im going broke la de dah ....

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.