Where are the genuine sellers?

29 Apr 07 12:01:39 am
HI I am a new drip shipper from Australia trying to find her feet, head everything. lol . Sick of scammers. It puts you off doing all this and is it really worth it. But other people aremaking money so I say why not me??
I have doen so much reseach I am on overload. I read one of your posts on one of these forums and I am sorry sorry I cannot remember which one about a site that I could check out if a company was genuine and not cammers. I ma a single mum and could not afford to pay out a fortune then recieve no products.

thanks for your time

Could you suplly me with this link a gain

thanks for your time :D

Free Member
29 Apr 07 02:01:56 am
Well one of the main places I use to verify a sites Info is.

Link hidden: Login to view

I also stop by and visit Link hidden: Login to view to see if there have been many complainst on them..

Hope this helps :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
29 Apr 07 08:41:15 am
Thanks Jimmy
there must be ten of clones of you, as hard as you work. well done

Cheers Deb

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.