WINDOWS 7 PRO FOR FREE LEGALLY!!

planes
Are you a techie student or technology professional?

Join IEEE here as a professional Link hidden: Login to view

And as a student here. Link hidden: Login to view

By the way, the condition s are somewhat lax. I dont promote outright lying but you can be a student or professional in many many fields and qualify.

The free software is vast and includes Windows 7/Vista and XP in 32 or 64 bit variations. all free. There is a small fee. 19$ for students and I think 30$ for professionals.

Thanks goes to slickdeals.net for the info and if you so desire you may go here for their thread.

Link hidden: Login to view

You will have to register a free account o read the thread.

kinarc
how did you sign up for free? the membership chart states it's $175.

dwmgoods35
Hey Planes,

Not sure if your aware but you posted this type of thread twice. I appreciate those tips but try not to take those bad tactics that some others have done by doing this and had their post removed, lol .

planes
how did you sign up for free? the membership chart states it's $175.

I signed-up under a former account I had already and am now awaiting my username and password for the free software.

I would suggest following the link to the slickdeals.net site and using that as a reference.

It will cost you 19 or 30 depending on how you sign-up.

There are some very good tips and instructions.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hey Planes,

Not sure if your aware but you posted this type of thread twice. I appreciate those tips but try not to take those bad tactics that some others have done by doing this and had their post removed, lol .

You know what he's like Don, gets his name in pretty green lights and he thinks he owns the place, can do what he wants lol

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
dwmgoods35
LOL nice one Mark! sorry for intervening. :)

planes
Today I received a PW and UN to the software section and downloaded Windows 7 with full activation.

planes
Well you know how it is.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.