Importing Gillette into Australia.

Free Member
baldwear
Hi All.

I am thinking of importing Gillette razors into Australia from China.
My question is : Will the be originals or fake as the pictures they have on the websites look to be original and will I get into trouble off Gillette for selling them
on E-bay ?

Any help much appreciated.
Paul

journies2107
Yes they are fakes

Free Member
baldwear
Thank you for reply.

How do I go about getting the originals then.

ashawed
my dear australian friend give feebay the big flick
you obviously have not heard about the ozy alternative to feebay

Link hidden: Login to view fully australian owned , i have sold $8,000 in goods in the last 12 months

this site is awesome and guess what its free to list, with auto relist at no extra cost until item sold, you only pay final sale fee of 4 percent.
i have 500 listings that have not cost me a cent

all those silly australians fighting for items on feebay, paying way to much, example edhardy caps big seller on feebay average price 30-40 dollars plus shipping on oztion as low as 9.95
you wont have any problems selling your fake gillett on oztion
the good thing about oztion is they dont allow international sellers so you cant get beaten on price buy a major supplier from china

do your self a favour mate and have a look
just tell them mattlaureigh sponsored you

Free Member
baldwear
Thank you very much I'll check it out.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.