Importing to Germany?

electrofreak-2006
Hello. I just want to know if it is legal to buy anything wholesale and import it for example to Germany ??

And how can i get the big money in this business ? For example the 10,000 $ a week ?? It would be really nice if anyone could tell me some more about earning much money and something about the laws. Thanks

Regards, Sebastian

Free Member
jimmy_huber
well to answer your second question it requires alot of money and time to make money like that. Plus aquiring the product to sell. If you want to make money like that then you might want to consider liquidation by the truckload. But truckloads go from $10,000 to 28,000 based on the product in the trailer.

Now importing and exporting to germany you would have to check your local laws on imports and duty fees if there are any.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.