is post office money order safe??

eddyyong66
hi!guys .. I am the one who trying to avoid paypal fee...I personally think that money order from post office is safe...but I heard someone said that money order , cashier check , is not safe..why??anybody? somebody could use the different name?? please help

Site Admin
salehoo_group
I don't think this is 100% safe but maybe some otehr members can confirm this. Becareful!

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
dowdy
i know Australia post money order is very safe. Nearly everything i buy on ebay, i pay with that.

Nothing is 100% safe though. The only way i see that you can scam it is if you know someone inside the post office.

Paypal isn't 100% safe aswell. Just go to Link hidden: Login to view to see

Free Member
mslilly
Yea, maybe, but how do you get a money order back????? Or your money back? If the deal falls through?

I had a money order stolen from my work, and I had to pay like $34 to Western Union to see if it cleared, and well, it had been stolen - and my name was forged, and it was taken to some cash-checking place in our town, but I never did get my money back - the only way to get my money back was to press charges ... ugh, and what a mess that was!

:roll: So not sure how safe it would be? At least you can do a charge-back with Paypal and/or credit cards...........and if you have to go thru the mess I went thru the fees might payoff...LOL

:lol:

Free Member
filho_domicio
The 3% Paypal fee is well worth the safety of being able to use your credit card. Better to spend $3 for every $100 than to lose 100% of your investment.

Free Member
mslilly
AMEN! :) :) :lol:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.