Shipping Prices Gone Mad !?!

Free Member
oliverbaker23
I have been absolutely shocked by some of the shipping prices quoted to me for sending products to the UK....
I have often sold internationaly and know that the prices i am being quoted are a total rip-off, often costing more than the actual product itself. Why on earth fo the suppliers do this? They must lose an enourmous amount of custom through doing so.... I tend to keep an eye out for suppliers offering free shipping it really helps to keep my profit margins healthy.

Any thoughts?

Oliver

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Shipping to most international ports has come to be a pain in the rear completely. I used FedEx and they will literally charge me $200.00 to ship a 1 couple pound item to great britain. Its a total joke and basically caused by the cost of fuels. The only service for me that has not gone up is the USPS rates.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
planes
If you are selling items under a hundred dollars, ship it 1st class. Ive done that and have never had a problem.
Over a hundred ship it priority. And if its a real high priced item, ship it with sig required and express mail.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.