Starting off

Free Member
sale111z
hi im thinking of when my tax return gets in to put a good portion of it to some sort of business, i bought like computers off ebay and fixed them up and sold them on ebay so i kind of got the feel of it a bit, can anyone tell me or give me any suggestions, or what would be a good idea to make some good money?

im open to any suggestions :)

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well if you know alot about computers then building them can make you a few bucks. Build gaming rigs. These are very popular on ebay. Dont build AMD game rigs as they just arent fast enough.

I used to build pc's in the early days of ebay and resell them. It wasnt great profits but I usually make anywhere from $100-$400 based on the unit.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
wholesalelist101
Selling ebooks and information products are a great source of extra income. The best part is no shipping cost!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.