32GB iPod Touches for sale - $345 each for 10+

shoenet
If you see this comment in a users post:

*******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

It means the user is not a Directory Listed Supplier and they have not been verified. We do not recommend that you make a purchase from this member until they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a supplier and have been cleared to sell to SaleHoo members.

Sellers can get listed in the SaleHoo directory for free by visiting this link for further information:

Link hidden: Login to view

emmanuel7
Hello,

please advise cost for shipping to Adelaide Australia.

thanks

emmanuel

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
djsam0
hey i see you are located in NY can i come check out the stock myself before i can buy?

Free Member
trentenld
please message me. I'm interested. Thanks

konst76
You can go to Best Buy and buy a 32GB iPod Touch for $300. Your selling them at $345 a piece. Good luck!

maycouture
Have you check on ebay? ipod are on sell for $264 -- Good luck..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.