A really green newbie

dc-beckster
Greetings all
I am really new to web based business development. After reading and researching I feel a little overwhelmed. Domain Parking, selling on eBay, setting up drop shipping to sell on eBay, flipping web sites, etc. etc. I want to develop a functional web based business and am seriously considering creating a SaleHoo online store but I don't want to make too many mistakes. Is there a guide I can utilize that will help me to start out small with a SaleHoo online store and systematically build it over time?
Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide, I appreciate it very much.

Dana - DC BECKSTER
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi DC-BECKSTER,

Welcome to SaleHoo! There are guides you can view from Link hidden: Login to view
and Link hidden: Login to view

but most of the concerns in creating an online store are already addressed and in place once you purchase the SaleHoo Store, because the store itself is already created - you will have an eCommerce software hosted by SaleHoo and with payment processing capability already set up, you will just need to enable them.

There will be a SaleHoo Store New User Manual and video guides to assist you every step of the way. Add to that our support service, if you get confused at any stage just let us know. :)

The SaleHoo Store though is not a turnkey website. It is not preloaded with any products at all, so you will need to fill it up with products that you will source out from suppliers.

To learn more about the SaleHoo Stores, please visit Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need more help. :)

Irene
dc-beckster
You're great! Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

Dana - DC BECKSTER
dc-beckster
I did have one last question, does the SaleHoo Store subscription also help with SEO. Again, being a newbie, I don't have a lot of experience on how to drive traffic to my site.
Thanks again for all of your invaluable help!

Dana - DC BECKSTER
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are most welcome DC-BECKSTER! :)

Yes, the SaleHoo Store is created to be search engine optimized, however, to generate more traffic, you will still have to promote it. :)

There are 2 major factors in SEO - on-page SEO and off-page SEO.

On-page SEO - refers to how your pages are optimized for search engines, as mentioned Salehoo Stores is already optimized, but it still depends on the product names, description, categories entered in the store settings.

Off-page SEO - these are the factors that are outside your website, like backlinks, or pointing to your website. The more backlinks from related sites, the better. :)

And in line with this I would like to refer you to these related posts -

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene
dc-beckster
Thank you Irene for your help.

Dana (DC-BECKSTER)

Dana - DC BECKSTER
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You're most welcome Dana! :) Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

To learn more about the SaleHoo Stores, please visit Link hidden: Login to view

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.