i-Fever Intelligent Baby Bluetooth Thermometer.

Directory Approved Supplier
bosco
New product now available:

Link hidden: Login to view

Features

Sophisticated, user friendly, lightweight gadget ( only weighs 20gm without the battery )
Bluetooth 4.0 low energy connection, safe for the baby and everyone in the family
Cloud backup
Extremely accurate reading +/- 0.1 C
Multiple users can monitor progress
Measure and monitor body temperature
Graph the readings
Record administered medications
Easy to read, interactive LCD display
Long measuring distance ( 18 meters )
Long battery operating ( approximately 1000 hours )
Hypoallergenic armband made of medical grade Japanese fabric that can be adjusted from 150 to 205mm
Precision craftsmanship and design
Vibrant unisex aqua color
Made with BPA free, ECO friendly, medical grade materials
The device had undergone multiple certifications (FCC, CE, RoHs)

Wholesale inquires only (no dropshipping available on this item)

MOQ: 144 pcs
MOQ Price: $35 USD/pc
Terms: FOB Hong Kong.
We can ship to any country via DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.

sshirlcal
I would like to know if I can have information in regards to drop shipping I am opening up a amazon store and have to ebay accounts and like some of the stuff you have on your store.

Directory Approved Supplier
bosco
sshirlcal wrote:I would like to know if I can have information in regards to drop shipping I am opening up a amazon store and have to ebay accounts and like some of the stuff you have on your store.

Please send your request with your contact details to : Link hidden: Login to view

regards,
Philip

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.